Tuesday 29 April 2014

Y is for ........

You're Lovely

Another card I didn't show you during this year's Sale-A-Bration.
And although the little sentiment and the green flower decoration are no longer available, the fun Petite Petal set is and is proving to be a very popular set that lots of my ladies are ordering.

I have to admit I use these flowers all the time and the matching punch is just fab. To get your set check out my online shop or contact me for more details.

Une autre carte que j'ai oublié de vous montrer pendant la Sale-A-Bration.
Et même si le petit sentiment et les petits fleurs en vert ne sont plus disponible, l'amusant set de Petite Petals est toujours là et il est très pris par mes dames dans leurs commandes.

Je dois admettre que j'ai utilisé ce lot de tampons avec sa perfo assortie tous le temps. Pour prendre le vôtre regarder sur ma boutique en ligne ou me contacter pour plus d'informations.

Alison xx

2 comments:

  1. Y is for happy...great Y. I love it...your cards are gorgeous! (http://www.reflectionsenroute.com)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the yellow flowers on the card. I enjoy making my own cards as well, so lovely to see this! I am visiting from the A to Z Challenge, and hoping you are enjoying the tail end of the blogathon.

    http://artprojects.sweetbeariesart.com

    ReplyDelete