Monday 9 March 2015

Hello There

How have you all been while I have not been blogging ?
I don't really know why I took such a long break but I have still been crafting and running my classes, so I have lots and lots to show you. 

While I was thinking about starting to write to you all again, i thought that I would tell you why I decided to become a demonstrator for Stampin' Up! 

I had been crafting for a few years and hade lots of supplies (cupboards and cupboards full) but not everything when together, which meant that I had to keep buying more stuff to try and match so that I could finish certain cars......then I discovered Stampin' Up! which had 4 colour families and everything when together, ink pads, papers, ribbons, buttons. I was in heaven !! 
From when I first discovered the company to signing up as a demo took about one year, and that was nearly five years ago. My 5th anniversary will be on April 26th. 

I can honestly say that I have never regretted taking that big step to become a demo. It was scary to start with, and believing that people would want to come to my parties and classes was a leap of faith. 
But the friends that I now have has made it all worthwhile. 

It makes me so happy to spend time with all the ladies that come to my classes. We have such a good time and they are always so pleased with their finished cards and scrapbook pages. Thank you to each and everyone who has attended my classes and still do. I look forward to our time together each time.

My wonderful downlines make me so proud. I love that each of them runs their business how they want to. I would also like to say congratulate two of them today.
Firstly, congratulations to Aurélie and Jullen who got married on Saturday. I wish you all the happiness in the world.
And secondly, to Magali congratulations on the birth of your adorable little boy last week. I wish all three of you every happiness and not too many sleepless nights !!

To my 'special friends' - you know who you are !! These are a wonderful group of ladies who are all there for each other. I love you girls and can't wait to meet up with you all soon. 

And finally, my mum. 
My mum started card making last summer when my parents were over visiting us. The weather was dreadful for July and I invited my mum into my craftroom to while away the rainy afternoons. Three weeks later she was hooked. She came over again last week and we spent the week together crafting and laughing when she left, her suitcase looked like this 



She has gone home ready to set up her own craftroom and I have another reason to love her as much as I do.

So as you can see Stampin' Up! has become such a big part of my life and I am so thankful that it has. 

If you would like to know more about joining up as a demonstrator and joining my lovely team, then just get in touch. Stampin' Up! is available in 5 European countries - France, The Netherlands, Great Britain, Germany and Austria, and you can be in any of these countries to join my team.

Get in touch my email at alisonplumm@gmail.com or call me on 06 62 46 94 67
You can sign up directly though this link 

And you can buy from my online shop here. 

I will be back tomorrow with a card😉

Alison xx

3 comments: