Wednesday 22 April 2015

Beautiful Colours


All of these beautiful colours are leaving the catalogue this year. 
I can honestly say that it's the first time that I will miss ALL five of the in colors.

I cased this card from one I saw on Pinterest. It's so cute !!

But be quick if you want to stock up on any of these, whether it be the ink pads, re-inkers, or card stock because they will go very quickly. 

Toutes ces belles couleurs vont partir du catalogue cette année.
Honnêtement, pour la première fois, toutes ces couleurs vont me manquer.

Mais il faut être vite so vous en voulez, quelque soit si c'est les encreurs, re-encreurs ou papier cartonné, ça va partir très, très vite.

J'ai été inspiré par une carte que j'ai vu sur Pinterest. C'est trop mignon !!
Alison xx
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

1 comment:

  1. Très jolie carte, j'aime beaucoup le dégradé des couleurs

    ReplyDelete