Tuesday 1 September 2015

New Autumn/Winter Seasonal Catalogue Available

I can finally talk about Christmas !!!
My family forbade me from talking about this new catalogue all last month, even though as a demonstrator, I could start to order lovely new stamp sets, designer papers and accessoires for Autumn and Christmas.

Well my pre order arrived this morning, just in time for the catalogue to go live.
So I have opened everything and looked lovingly at it already and will have a play soon.

But before I do, you can see an online copy ---------> here to the right.

My annual Christmas Club will start again on the 12th of September.
Get in touch if you would like to join in the fun and have 40 cards ready for Christmas and the New Year.

On Saturday, I will be at the Forum des Associations in Chassieu ready to sign people up for my card making and scrapbooking classes.
And next week (11th) I will be at the inscriptions evening at the Centre Gerard Phillipe here in Bron for a new monthly Tuesday afternoon card making class.

Hope to see you all soon.

 Je peux enfin parler de Noël !!!
Ma famille m'a interdit de parler de ce nouveau catalogue tout le mois dernier, même si comme démonstrateur, je pourrais commencer à commander belles nouveaux ensembles de tampons, papiers designs et accessoires pour l'automne et Noël.
Eh bien ma commande pré est arrivé ce matin, juste à temps pour le catalogue d'être là.
 Donc, je l'ai ouvert et tout regardé affectueusement déjà et j'irai jouer bientôt.

 
Mais avant que je fais, vous pouvez voir une copie en ligne ---------> ici à droite.
Mon Club de Noël va commencer à nouveau le 12 Septembre.
Entrez en contact si vous souhaitez vous joindre à la fête et avoir 40 cartes prêt pour Noël et le Nouvel An.

 Le samedi, je serai au Forum des Associations à Chassieu prêt à signer les gens pour mes cours de carterie et de scrapbooking.
Et la semaine prochaine (le 11), je serai à la soirée des inscriptions au Centre Gérard Phillipe ici à Bron pour un nouveau cours mensuel le mardi après-midi.
Au plaisir de vous revoir bientôt.

Alison xx
 

No comments:

Post a Comment